OK, so last night was the worst dream so far. I can't include all the details because it freaks me out just thinking about it.
I went into labor at 30 weeks, Jeff was at the hospital with me, but had to run to the restroom, so he wasn't there for the birth. The baby was taken away and we all went home for the night. The next morning, I asked my friend if the baby was ok. She said the doctors said the baby couldn't see...his eyes weren't developed yet. She also informed me that my friend Mike named the baby Timmy (Which I hated). But they wouldn't let me change the name back.
I made my friend take me to the hospital to get my baby. We had to stop at work, which was across the street from the hospital to get the baby seat. Once we arrived at the hospital, Bob Saget, (yes, the actor) who was the doctor in my dream, said my baby was blind. Bob then saw a pair of glasses on another child and it "dawned" on him that the baby might be able to see with glasses.
The whole time through the dream I was frantic, but no one else seemed concerned. VERY DISTURBING!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment