Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pregnant women in my dreams

Last night I had another odd pregnancy dream. I was at a gas station, with lots of green land around it. There were 7 or 8 other pregnant women there too, walking and waddling around. My mom wanted me to pick up subway for her, she ordered a sandwich I had never heard of before. The meat on the sandwich looked like wishbones from a turkey, but with meat on it. (Kind of like U shaped ribs). She also wanted it to be 18 inches, not 12 like a standard subway sandwich. I had a really hard time saying the order, but they understood what she wanted. I thought it was odd she was going to eat right through the bones, but she said it was what she wanted.

When we were going to leave, some random guy who was with us needed to use the bathroom. As he walked back there, the owner showed us to a panel in the wall with buttons on it. Each button played a different spooky Halloween sound in the bathroom. Mom and I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. So we hit all the buttons.

Then, I woke up.

At least this dream wasn't scary. Just odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment