Friday, January 22, 2010

Monthly Dr. Appt- 23 weeks

Just got back from my monthly Doctors Appointment and all is well. I am at 23 weeks, so next month I will get to do the glucose screening test...what fun.

Here are some stats from my appointment:
Blood Pressure: 112/73 <--- The nurse always tells me this is wonderful!
My heart rate: 63 beats/min.
Total weight gained so far: 6 lbs.

Everything is right on track. My belly is measuring just fine and the baby's heartbeat is strong.

Jeff and I toured Maple grove hospital last night. It is a beautiful hospital with state of the art everything. When talking to my doctor about the pros and cons of the hospital, he mentioned they have neonatal staff on 24/7...which is a huge advantage if we were to need it. Time will tell which one we choose, Maple Grove or Unity.

2 comments:

  1. Glucose test. Yuck! It's a cruel thing to make a pregnant woman not eat. Hopefully you won't have to do the 3 hour test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! I don't have to fast and the appointment is at 8 AM. :)

    ReplyDelete