Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Kicking me where?
Well, today was the first time the baby kicked me in a spot I didn't like. Directly in the cervix. I was so taken aback by the sudden, quick little kick that tears came to my eyes...then they did it again! I was in a meeting, so I couldn't get up and move around; I had to pretend like nothing happened. WOW, what a crazy feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just caught up on all your posts. I'm so sorry you're having all these scary dreams! I really only remember one dream when I was pregnant, and it was a good one. I do remember having one after Wy was born, but I think that was from sleep deprivation.
ReplyDeleteI also had a pee incident. It was either just before, or just after Wy was born. I sneezed and peed a little. I just remember being glad I was in the kitchen and not on the carpet. lol