Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm on a boat

Well, these dreams just keep coming!

During last night's dream, I was boat shopping with Andrea from Beverly Hills, 90201. We had to find a sail boat to ride around on to go from house to house (the streets were water) and find the boat we wanted to buy. Suddenly, we were late for an event and we needed to take the next boat we saw, which happened to be a speed boat. I was worried, how would my baby be safe on this boat? I was almost to full term in the dream and I didn't have a baby life jacket! Do they make life jackets small enough for newborns, I wondered? I started to pack a diaper bag, just in case the baby came while we were out on our trip on the boat, but all of the clothes were for 3-6 month olds, not newborns! I was panicked. Then, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment