December 11, 2009- WOW- I have read about the vibrant dreams pregnant women have and am now starting to experience them at full force!
Dream #1
Last night I had a dream I was carring triplets. I had to keep a monitor on my arm that displayed the babies heartbeats. Jeff and I were upset we didn't have 3 names picked out yet. Each time I would look at the monitor, the heartbeat rate would change...sometimes all three would be the same, sometimes they would be different. I was not upset we were having triplets, just upset that I am so far along and just found out!
Dream #2
The night before I dreamt I was at work and the baby needed to be fed. So I gave the baby and a bottle to one of our support guys (who I never talk to) and had him feed the baby. When I walked back to my cube, two more people were sitting in it. Then a good friend showed up and told me she was bringing her ex-boyfriend to my house to throw cake off my roof. I was not pleased. I was very upset with her bringing her ex to our cake throwing party! :)
We will see what kind of dreams I keep having and if anything repeats itself.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment