Monday, November 22, 2010

A time away from blogging

Hello All-

Sorry it has been 1 month since my last post. Things have been wild around here! I was in Vegas for 1 full week for work. It was a lot of work, but worth it. When I got home, I got to hold my little man.

Did I mention he has started to army crawl? And spin 360 degrees on the ground...and get up on his hands and knees and rock?...


Looks like the little man will be crawling in no time.

He also got a helmet to help with his flat spot on his head. We all know JJ is an easy going kid..so he is just taking this in stride.



We are looking forward to Thanksgiving. I will post his 6 month stats next week.

Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment