Friday, September 17, 2010

Traveling for work- The first trip

I just returned from my first business trip away from JJ since was born. It was very difficult to leave the little man, but I knew he was in good hands with Daddy. We all knew the day was coming when I would pack my bag and head off to a show for work. (Being a trade show manager, it comes with the territory and I LOVE what I do.) One thing that helped my heartache were the daily pictures I got from Jeff. I can't tell you how much I love texting pics back and forth while we are away. It makes the time go faster and sends us a current snapshot of what we are doing.

For example, I sent Jeff this one of my room:


He sent me pics of JJ at night:


and in the morning:


and here is one of JJ "cheering" for me to come home:


All in all, it was a great trip. I love my men and missed them while I was gone but it also felt great to get back in the swing of things for work. I swear JJ grew so much in the six days I was gone. When I got home, my heart stopped aching and swelled back up with the love only my family can create. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment