Friday, July 2, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

OK, so everyone has a guilty pleasure right? Mine happens to be the Twilight series. I know I am not alone in this...but I still feel a little silly when I tell people how much I love the books AND the movies.

In fact, I went to see Eclipse last night with a girlfriend...and I bought our tickets early to ensure we would have a seat...and I wore my team edward shirt...and Jeff bought me flowers because he knew how excited I was...

I know, I know. But isn't that the fun of a guilty pleasure? Tell me, what is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Miley Cyrus. I know...I know. But I just can not help but crank up the radio when we put her CD in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farmtown...I play that damn Facebook game daily. It's ridiculous, but it keeps me occupied and I have fun playing it.

    ReplyDelete