Thursday, July 22, 2010

Me...a Sugar Doll?

Wonderful Bethany over at Tickled Pink nominated me for this beautiful award! PLEASE go check out her blog. Her blog about her family always gives me something to think about. Her honesty in her blogs about her life always touches my heart.




The rules of the Sugar Doll award are to post 10 things about myself and then pass the award on to some other blogs.So without further adieu....here goes nothing.


1.) I love being a mom...even when my son is screaming...for 20 min. People aren't kidding when they say you can't know or explain what it feels like to be a parent until you are one.


2.) I can't wait to get on the back of a motorcycle with my hubby again. There is something so connecting about riding through the back roads, holding on to him as he guns it to scare me a little. We don't talk on these rides, but we still have to work together through the twists and turns the road brings.


3.) I want another tattoo and will get one soon.


4.) Mornings are my favorite time of day, when the house is quiet and Jeff, JJ and Homer are sleeping.

5.) I call my Mom every day, sometimes we chat about important things, most of the time we giggle about nothing.


6.) I sing at the top of my lungs in my car...usually off key, but I don't care.


7.) I am convinced that everything in life happens to teach us something. We may not like the lesson, but if we grow from the experience, it will help us the next time around.


8.) Being pregnant was a truly enjoyable experience for me and I loved every minute of it.


9.) I need to learn to let go a little more and learn how to do nothing.


10.) I value and treasure every reader of this blog and just LOVE reading your comments. Hint. Hint ;) ( I stole this from Bethany because I agree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment