Thursday, June 10, 2010

(P)oopsie!

My mom came to town to stay with JJ and me while Jeff was out for a business trip. She helped me with JJ and answered some of the questions I have about my new little baby boy.

One of thing I wanted to do while she was here was give JJ a bath. The bath was successful and then it was time for him to eat. Mom suggested I wrap him in a towel and keep him naked. I thought it was a great idea. If he peed on me...no big deal, I would just hop in the shower afterwards.

Well, all went well until I started to burp him. (keep in mind, he was wrapped in a towel) I had his butt in my hand and all of the sudden I felt a rush of movement. Yup...my little boy had pooped in my hand. And...this was a LONG poop. I had to sit there until he was finished, then it was off to the bedroom to clean him up again!

I laughed so hard while he was pooping and while I was cleaning up...so this is what it is like being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment