I haven't had a good dream about baby in a while. I was beginning to think that my sleep pattern of waking up every two to three hours or so was causing me not to dream. Then last night, another baby dream snuck into my slumber.
I can't remember the entire dream. All I remember is the baby started to kick my tummy. We could visibly see the baby's hands, feet and entire head (with facial features) as they pushed against my skin. We started to play with the baby's hands, its fingers were squeezing around mine. We looked at its feet and tickled them. Then, I wanted to hold the baby...so I tried to hold them while they were in my stomach. This didn't satisfy me, so I gave birth to the baby to hold them. After a while, we realized it was time to put baby back as the baby wasn't fully developed and needed to stay in my tummy for a while longer. Then, I woke up.
I have heard of other women having dreams like this one. The birth experience is not scary, nor is the fact that my baby isn't fully developed. I think these mean I am excited to meet my baby, but understand it isn't time yet. It should be interesting to see how these dreams change the closer we get to my due date.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment