Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 31 Highlights


Your baby is now about 16 inches long, which is the size of the front wheel on the origional Big Wheel.

How your baby's growing:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Feeling good, sleeping less. :)

2 comments:

  1. No more fruit?!?! lol I actually stopped reading this part the further along I got. I didn't want to be thinking about the size of fruit while I was in labor. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel, I switch between fruit and the "manly" guide to your baby's size. I am sure next week we will update the fruit size...although once I hit watermelon I might stop. :)

    ReplyDelete