This week is a huge week for my company. We are exhibiting at the largest trade show we have ever done. This means this week is also a huge week for me. I am down in Atlanta for 6 days and am a bit nervous about traveling in my 28/29 week of pregnancy.
My doctor said everything will be fine, but sent copies of my medical records with me just in case. (They were fun to read through and will be a valuable addition to my baby journal.) He told me to keep drinking water, and when I can't take another sip, then drink some more.
I have taken a few steps to be safe and comfortable during my trip.
1- I brought comfortable shoes and will be walking to and from the exhibit hall with them on my feet. No black leather heels for me this week, I got a pair of comfy Mary Jane flats to wear while at the show.
2- I brought Burt's Bees Mama bee foot and leg lotion. I put it on after the flight last night and I was in heaven!
3- Snacks! I brought snacks for the trip and at my hotel. I also am making myself eat healthy this week, which, if you have ever traveled for work, know it can be very hard to do. I was upgraded at my hotel and have access to FREE cereal and fruit each morning! :)
4- Reminding myself to take it easy. I am used to hauling and lifting at shows, which I can't do now. My co-workers have been great with doing the heavy lifting for me this week.
I will keep updating the blog as my week goes on. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will owe myself a pedicure next week when I am back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment